There is nothing more important than investing in your future. When you reach your golden years, you don't want to be a burden to your children. You want to have enough finances built up to cover your day to day needs, as well as enough to keep you entertained with vacations, etc.
You must remember this when choosing an investment portfolio. You must also consider your appetite for risk, your age, your health, and the current state of the market. On this website is like a beginners guide to investing where we will discuss:
- Investing 101 - Investment types and associated risks
- Safe Investing - Strategies to maximize your return, while keeping your money safe
- Stock Market Investing - Investing in stocks, etf's, bonds, forex, and mutual funds online
- Investing in Gold, Silver & Commodities - How to protect yourself from inflation
- Investing for Retirement - How to make sure you don't come up short in your retirement fund
While we will provide investing advice on this website, we do not claim to be financial experts and will not be held liable for any investment decisions made based on the content of this site. We recommend you seek the advice of a financial advisor for all of your needs.
To offer an "investing for dummies" style site to give the beginner investor an idea of the principles behind investments and financial planning.
No matter where you are located in America, we are here to help you!
- USA - including - Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnisota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
- Canada - including - Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland & Labrador, Northwest Territories, Nova Scotia, Nunavut, Ontario, PEI, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Yukon